For the ultimate baby nose care routine for parents-on-the-go (we take our boogers seriously)! Safely [...]
While the oogie chestrub is non-toxic and safe, we do not recommend or advise ingestion. If ingestion does occur, it is always best to consult with your pediatrician.
Yes, it can be used all over the body. It is great to help soothe chafing and heal irritated areas on the skin.
Yes, this hypoallergenic product is formulated for a baby’s sensitive skin. It is USDA certified organic, non-toxic, and made with premium products. There are no dyes or petrolatum used with oxygen.